I had no idea when I woke up this morning that today was going to be the start of a personal spring cleaning on a massive scale. I guess I should have seen some of it coming, but I never realized how enormous this would be.
And I like it…
Here’s my growing list of things that are beginning and / or ending today:
- My gym membership is finally up today — during my 1 year locked-in commitment that damn place went from awesome to shit and now I’m FREEEEE!!!
- NY Tech Day is over and I’ve just finished wrapping up all the lose ends — whew
- My roommate moved out this weekend — sad, but I’m happy for him
- We moved out of the Tech Day office this morning in a very sudden turn of events — the final implications of this are still TBD
- I got my MacBook Pro back from Apple with a completely replaced and brand new motherboard totally covered under warranty — fuck yes!!
- I rearranged the icons on my iPhone — ok, this one is pretty irrelevant, but it’s like a totally new phone now :)
- And 1 more massive decision that was just made and that is much bigger and much more important than all of them combined… sorry, you have to be patient on this for a little bit, but it’s bigtime and it’s awesome
Change is fun…